A message to our community
Since 2005 we've connected farm-fresh produce to Northwest Arkansas restaurants, schools & universities. Now, during these times, we have opened our warehouse to provide the same chef-quality ingredients direct to your kitchens. Our goal is to become a bright spot in your new routines.
Your support keeps our business alive & directly supports our KT Produce family as well as our affected partners in food; from our drivers & staff, to the restaurants we continue to work beside adapting as best we can, and to the farmers who work tremendously hard to provide us with nourishment.
We can't thank you enough for your support. Even as we are apart, together, we will get through this and continue to thrive as a community.
Chris Thompson, Owner
serving northwest arkansas
We've moved our ordering online to eliminate the pay-in-person process & to make your shopping experience the safest it can be.
We hope this brings you comfort as we continue to adapt, considering those most vulnerable in our lives & community.
It's an honor to be a part of your new routine & we will continue to keep your wellbeing at the heart of our operation. Now offering both Free Pickup at our warehouse in Lowell, Arkansas or Local Delivery.
FREE PICK UP
• Open Monday-Saturday 10am-3pm for pick ups.
• Closed Sundays.
• Order before 2pm & pick up in 1 hour at our warehouse: 305 S Lincoln St, Lowell, AR 72745
• Orders received after 2pm will be ready the following business day.
• (Please note that orders after 2pm on Saturday will be ready for pick up on Monday.)
new local delivery!
Next Day Delivery available from Bentonville to Fayetteville & all towns in-between within city limits.
• Orders received by midnight will be delivered the following business day.
• (Please note that orders received over the weekend: after midnight on Friday & before midnight on Sunday, will be delivered on Monday.)
• DISCLAIMER: By ordering delivery you accept that we will leave your order by your front door to ensure contact-free delivery.